Makna Lagu Stuck On The Puzzle


Makna Lagu Stuck On The Puzzle

Arti lirik lagu stuck on the puzzle - alex turner Terjemahin ya

1. Arti lirik lagu stuck on the puzzle - alex turner Terjemahin ya


coba tanyaiin google translate

2. Makna dari lagu "Stuck on Stupid" Chris Brown dan " Don't Give Up" Bruno mars apa ya?


Makna dari lagu "Stuck on Stupid" Chris Brown dan " Don't Give Up" Bruno mars apa?
saya pernah dengar
don't give up  adalah menceritakan tentang jika kita ingin melakukan yang baru kita perlu bekerja keras
Menceritakan seorang yang terjebak dalam ketidak jelasan 

3. complete the following puzzle based on the pictures


artinya:
lengkapi puzzle berikut berdasarkan gambar-gambar

4. compete the crossword puzzle​


Jawaban:

➡️ Accross

3. bathroom

4. diningroom

6. window

7. livingroom

8. floor

⬇️ Down

1. kitchen

2. door

3. bedroom

5. garden

6. wall

Penjelasan:

Semoga Kamu Mendapatkan Nilai Yang Bagus, Semangat!


5. Solve the following puzzle​


Jawaban:

1. Inspected

2. Sacrificed

3. Fight

4. Gridded

5. Cried

6. Erased

7. (sorry I don't know)

8. Flew

9. Work

10. Read

11. Devoted

12. Waved

13. Talked

14. Lost

15. Met

16. Take

17. Keep

18. Though

19. Made

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu:)


6. Complete the following Crossword puzzle​


Jawaban:

apa soalnya...

gk ada pertanyaannya


7. Dont forget to stuck a.................on the envelope a. stamp c. craterb. hill d. river ​


Jawaban:

Dont forget to stuck a stamp on the envelope

Jawaban:

a. Stamp

Don't forget to stuck a stamp on the envelope


8. complete the following puzzle crossword on the picturestolong bantuin ya kak,makasih​


Jawaban:

2.iguana

3.hamster

6.bird

maaf kalo salah

Penjelasan:

Jawaban:

2.iguana

3.hamster

6.bird


9. complete the crossword puzzle!!!​


Jawaban:

1. in

2. below

3. under

4. beside

5. between

6. behind

7. above

8. on

semoga membantu


10. lirik lagu stuck in the sound let's go


Jawaban:

Here I am tied and bound

Every night feeling low

Bad days come back whatever (Come back whatever)

In the sun I bathe, in everyday light

You draft me down for a split second tomorrow

What am I supposed to do

I know you would make me happy

Girl I found my way out

I found it at last now I'm sober

Wouhouwhou

Let's go

Hey! (Whouhouwhou) Let's go!

Hey!

Your cryin'

How sweet the sound

Silence's on I attempt

Bow and scrape, toe the line

Never get back together

With the same old style ran down my life

You drag and drop, attract me after all

Anyway I'm gone tomorrow

I know you would make me happy

Girl I found my way out

I found it at last now I'm sober

I know it would make it concrete

Now you're cryin'

(Whouhouwhou)

How sweet a sound

Let's go

Hey!

(Whouhouwhouwhou)

Let's go

Hey!

Your cryin'

How sweet a sound

Let's go!

Everybody let's go

Hey!

Let's go!

We're back to back for hours

We're weak and what they say

'Bout loving like we do

We'll never give this up

Your cryin' (How sweet a sound)


11. Do The Crossword puzzle​


Jawaban:

kita coba ya

Penjelasan:

ACROSS

1. SPELL

3. FROM

5. WERE

6. THANKS

9. HELLO

10. SEE

11. BYE

DOWN

2. EXCUSE

3. FINE

4. MEET

5. WHERE

7. HOW

8. NICE


12. artinya stuck on an island


terjebak di sebuah pulauTerjebak di sebuah pulau

13. contoh dari Do the puzzle?​


Jawaban:

mengerjakan teka teki

jawabannya

contoh kata:ladies and gentleman.. people do crossword puzzles all the time but they don't often think of the person who made all the words fit together


14. on what food product is this label stuck on artinya


tentang label makanan apa ini tentang produk label apa makanan ini
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
jwabannya

15. complete the crossword puzzle based on the pictures


hintnya ada dimana?
soal kyk gini pst ada hintnya

16. Solve the following puzzle


Solve the following puzzle = pecahkan teka-teki (puzzle) berikut ini.

semoga membantu^_^

17. Match the puzzle pieces.​


you im prey song gremer voc


18. Complete the following puzzle crossword on the pictures (bantu ya kak)


Jawaban:

•Down

1. fish

4. snake

5. rabbit

7. dog

8. hedgehog

•Across

2. iguana

3. hamster

6. bird

8. horse

9. cat


19. Solve the following puzzle


Artinya adalah golongkan permainan berikut

Semoga membantu!translate: selesaikan susunan puzzle berikut

20. Tolong berikan makna(bkn arti) dari potongan lagu 'count on me' dibawah ini If you ever find yourself stuck in the midle of the sea. I'll sail the world to find you. If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you cant see. I'll be the light to guide you.


Lagu yg mengisahkan tentang apa arti sahabat yang sebenarnya. Ketika seorang sahabat sedang mengalami kesulitan mereka dapat saling mengandalkan maap kalo salah☺


Video Terkait


Makna Lagu Stuck On The Puzzle Makna Lagu Stuck On The Puzzle Reviewed by Derby on March 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments